For those of you struggling to create a good interview process, here is a list of some good questions to use:
- What are your top three skills? Rank them 1-10. Explain why you ranked each skill that number
- What other active clients/ commitments do you have? How do you know you will be able to prioritize my project?
- Tell me about your internet connection and computer. How often do you lose power or have internet issues? What will you do if you lose power/internet? What if your computer crashes?
- A project is due Friday at 5pm. 4:30 rolls around and you are still not done with the project. How do you handle this?
- Tell me about past clients you have had. Why did you like your favorite client? What was your worst client experience?
- What communication channels do you use? What channels do you prefer?
- What time zone do you normally work in?
- Tell me why you are a good fit for the current project/ job. What concerns do you have?
Focus on finding red flags. What is the person saying that shows they might not be a fit for the project or for your business style. Hope this helps 🙂